Jack Gallery Online and its parent company, S2 Art Group, Ltd.. will not sell, trade, rent, or offer to third parties any personal information the user may provide in the course of using this website. Any information obtained about the user as a result of interaction with this website, whether voluntarily provided by the user or collected via "cookies" or similar means typical of Internet browser interaction, will be used solely for purposes of personalizing the user's experience with this website, supporting the user's ongoing relationship with High Stakes Art, Inc., processing orders, diagnosing problems, and monitoring overall user traffic patterns and demographics.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is an offer by the organization placing this order (hereinafter referred to as “Buyer”) to purchase the artwork described on this purchase order. Upon acceptance of this purchase order by Jack Gallery, an affiliate of S2 Art Group, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “JACK/S2”), Buyer and JACK/S2 agree to the following:
1. JACK/S2 will ship the ordered artwork to Buyer F.O.B. from Las Vegas or from Las Angeles. If JACK/S2 is unable to deliver all or part of the items on this order, Buyer will be promptly notified. Orders for artwork will not be filled if the order exceeds the credit limit, as determined by JACK/S2 for Buyer.
2. Unless otherwise specified in any written Memorandum of Understanding between the Buyer and JACK/S2 pertaining to the purchase and sale of artwork from JACK/S2, JACK/S2 shall invoice Buyer for this order. Payment shall be made within thirty (30) days of the date of such invoices. Payments made after the due date shall bear interest monthly at the rate of 1 ½% per month (18% per annum) from the due date (or maximum permissible by law if less than 1 ½% per month).
3. The artwork listed on this purchase order, when it is accepted by JACK/S2, is an outright sale from JACK/S2 to Buyer. Buyer shall not wholesale the artwork to galleries, art dealers or other persons or entities for resale. Anyone wishing information regarding becoming a dealer should contact the S2 Art Group, Ltd. Dealer division in Chicago. Refer to the contact us on this web site for contact information.
4. The purchase of this artwork consists only of the physical artwork and when applicable framing. All copyrights and all other proprietary rights, if any, including the right to reproduce the artwork or to prepare derivative works from the artwork in all media, are retained by JACK/ S2 and are not transferred to Buyer or to Buyer’s customer at the time of purchase. Buyer shall not alter the artwork in any manner.
5. Buyer, by this order, shall not acquire the right to use, and will not use, the names “Jack Gallery, Inc.” or “S2 Art Group, Ltd.” or “JACK/ S2” either alone or in conjunction with or as part of any other word or name, except with the prior written consent of JACK/S2.
6. Buyer shall comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to the purchase and sale of artwork including but not limited to those governing certificates of authenticity.
7. This purchase is subject to and incorporates by this reference all of the terms and conditions set forth in any written contract or Memorandum of Understanding between the Buyer and JACK/S2 pertaining to the purchase and sale of artwork from JACK/S2.
8. When accepted by JACK/S2, this purchase order is deemed to be accepted and fulfilled by JACK/S2 in the state of Nevada. This purchase order shall not be deemed accepted by JACK/S2 until Buyer receives from JACK/S2 a written acceptance of this purchase order. This purchase order shall be governed and interpreted according to the laws of the state of Nevada.
9. Prices for ordered artwork are subject to change at any time without notice and all orders will be billed at the published prices which are current at the time of JACK/S2 receipt of the respective order.
10. Contract or Memorandum of Understanding between Buyer and JACK/S2, JACK/S2 is not obliged to accept any order placed by Buyer and may reject any such order in JACK/S2’s sole discretion.
11. In JACK/S2’s discretion, it may accept payment of this order by one of the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Diners Club. Buyer must first establish a credit card account with HSA, and will be subject to JACK/S2’s and the card issuer’s rules and regulations relating thereto. Shipping costs will be added to the credit card orders.
12. Any claims for imperfections or damages of merchandise
must be made in writing within ten (10) calendar days for delivery
to Buyer. Buyer agrees there will be no allowance for such claims
after such ten (10) day period; any such late claim being waived